Livingston, Louisiana

DO NOT purchase a system from BOPPING HEADS!!! They promise you a list of things that you'll never see.

They are very good at keeping in touch with you BEFORE they get your money. However, once you've paid them, you're COMPLETELY ON YOUR OWN!!! This organization is a scam. All Bopping Head Operators around the country should come together against them, expose their lies and business practices.

I would love to see this company investigated ... I'm not sure what the best approach would be against them, but I sure do wish they would go under, get sued, and be forced to back pay current operators!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

I too have fallen victim to this scam. We need to sue these people

West Palm Beach, Florida, United States #941047

Contact the Florida Attorney General's Office Fraud Hotline 1-866-966-7226

to RP Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania #954875

If there are a lot of operators, it means they did get products delivered ( on time or not ). From what you say , it seems like you or someone you know never got what they paid for.

Is that the case ? Please give us more details , because I am waiting for 3 months to get a 9000$ order.

Are there cases of people that simply didn't received what they paid for? Should I already get a lawyer and press charges?

to Vic Timisoara, Timis, Romania #971725

I am also from Romania! I purchase also a system and nothing from two months!

Did you do something ?