3.0

From Boppingheads, I get story after story blaming the trucking company and UPS but no one will give me a tracking number to know if they even shipped the boppingheads and photobooth system I bought. We are going on 3 weeks of runaround.

Six years ago, I bought my first 2 original systems boppingheads didn't have photobooth upgrade when George was the owner, cool guy, nice family and got EVERYTHING I ordered but that was 6 years ago when George was the owner, not Steve. Now, with the new ownership, they tell you they have parties requests waiting to be answered and no one to do them but I have to have to have Photobooth to do them, when they think you'll send money for a system, they promptly respond to emails and phone calls. I took John at his word and ordered the upgrade system to get in on the party in San Diego on the 19th I only had two weeks to get the system, get updated and confirm the party but no system was sent and no party was ever confirmed. I got an email admitting my system and 3 others wasn't sent, they blamed the trucking company, UPS...

Really!! I do hope they send it and I don't have to issue a court case against then as well. I better hurry before they go bankrupt!!

Yikes. : (

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Prompt order taking.

I didn't like: No delivery or tracking info.

Comments

Middletown, Ohio, United States #1337705

Did you ever get any satisfaction from this company?

Loisjean Truss

hope you got your system it is now Jan of 2015 and my system was to be to my house on 12-24-2014 at the latest and they charged me a lot more than 3500

Florida, United States #923381

Contact the Florida Attorney General's Office Fraud Hotline 1-866-966-7226

to RP #926904

Thanks for the info. : )

to Missed-Opportunity #937628

Im still waiting for mine as well do you have a number to call?No one is answering or returning my calls

to Anonymous Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania #954855

Guys , if you are posting here , please make it a help for others. I am in the same situation.

I paid in December and still didn't get the goods. Please tell me if you managed to get the stuff and what happened.

Thanks . I will also keep people informed here about my situation.