I paid in full for the system 7 weeks ago and still have not received all the equipment. For the last 3 weeks I have left numerous messages and sent numerous emails for the CEO - Cole NewHaven, George and John - - no replies. I left messages for the general mail box and support as well - - no replies.

For the equipment that did come, there were shipping delays and the promised dates were off by 1 - 2 weeks.

When they did reply weeks ago, they started with "I am sorry". So far my faith in Real3DLabs is very , very low.

This person wrote the review because of "poor customer service and delivery issues, no replies for weeks.of " at Bopping Heads Entertainment. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bopping Heads Entertainment to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no feedback no, no call backs and no responses to emails. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bopping Heads Entertainment bopping heads digital system for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bopping Heads Entertainment?

Comments

THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN AND THE OWNERS ARRESTED!!!

I am currently experiencing the same issues with I-Bobbles from Real 3D labs.They send only partial orders that were fully paid for.

They don't answer the phone and they don't return calls. Their phone system allows them to screen who is calling before they answer the call.

They filed for corporation in Florida in December 2014 but the state corporations website lists them as "inactive".

This company is a SCAM.

Don't send them any money.Now I know why the only form of payment they accept is a bank draft.

Contact the Florida Attorney General's Office Fraud Hotline 1-866-966-7226

Contact the Florida Attorney General's Office Fraud Hotline 1-866-966-7226

to Anonymous #1075542

i contacted them and unless the company co-operate, there is nothing that they can do.

Unless you pay via paypal or credit card, and they are very crafty, they will only accept wire transfer, you can kiss good bye to your money.

I even contacted their bank and they said there is nothing that they could do, it is between you and their client.

I lost £3500.00