Update by user Jun 03, 2015

oh yeah, was suppose to have photobooth, not!

Original review posted by user Jun 03, 2015

I purchased a Boppingheads system, I had 1, hour on phone training

they said I would receive a training DVD, did not happen, I was told they would send updated videos, never received one, I was told they would not sell to anyone else in the vicinity, that was a lie.My system crashed after I had it 6 months, it was sent to china to fix, when I got it back, I tried to use it, some things were missing or disabled, since I have no training I do not know how to fix it.

When I tried to email for support, I was told my support had expired, when I tried to get support, all the support sites had disappeared. I have had my system since 12/13, I have not made one penny, just spent money trying to get help fixing it. I read somewhere, they are in Seattle Washington, doing the same thing they did here in Ohio.

This company is a scam.Purchase at your own risk!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. ljt832 is overall dissatisfied with Bopping Heads Entertainment. The most disappointing about bopping heads digital system at Bopping Heads Entertainment was boppingheads training Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bopping Heads Entertainment.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Bopping Heads Entertainment to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bopping Heads Entertainment?

Comments

Contact the Florida Attorney General's Office Fraud Hotline 1-866-966-7226

Ewa Beach, Hawaii, United States #1006135

I have been going through the same issues. Trying to get people on board to sue them. LMK

ljt832
to Jaytee #1014287

I am on board with you. ljt

to Jaytee Urbana, Ohio, United States #1023574